Inflamed: discover the root cause of inflammation and personalize a step-by-step plan to create a healthy, vibrant life
Both absorbing and revelatory, INFLAMED isn’:t just a story of healing (of an inflammatory, autoimmune condition). It’:s a crystal clear guide that cuts through the confusion and contradiction, offering an anti-inflammatory roadmap to reduce pain, calm chronic symptoms, and light a path to glowing, vibrant health.
Whether your personal health simply feels slightly off, or you’:re experiencing a serious chronic illness, conventional care alone may not be getting you the results you want.
Are you experiencing issues like fatigue, poor mood, resistant weight loss, aching joints, digestive upset or skin problems?
INFLAMED is your concise guide to changing your life by reducing inflammation.
A refreshing voice for readers who appreciate Western medicine, but who are searching for treatments that solve the root cause of their conditions –: not just address them with a quick, pharmacological fix –: Shelly Malone is the discerning expert chronic sufferers have been waiting for. Inside, readers will find:
- Exactly what inflammation means and how it manifests (including pain, allergies, infertility, depression, obesity and autoimmune conditions)
- The complete story on gluten, dairy and other food sensitivities
- The role your genes do and don’:t play in disease
- What your digestive tract is trying to tell you
- Why it’:s time to trade the calorie and fat gram counting for brand new eating principles
- Where inflammatory toxins hide (in your food, in your home and on your body)
- The synergistic connection between stress, sleep and hormones
- How your past medical history could be contributing to your poor health
INFLAMED closes with a customizable, 25-step action plan the meets you where you are and provides over 20 guides from meal/snack ideas to product label guides to “:lesser evils,”: a chart of delicious (and realistic) food substitutions. Lifestyle change can be intimidating. Learn how to get started with small, specific action steps for consistent progress - and better health.
Find a reason - and a way - to live a healthy, vibrant life.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
The 2009-2014 Outlook for Bleached Yarns Not Spun or Thrown in the Same Establishment Excluding Wool in India